Southeast Mastercard Winter Spend & Win Campaign 2023-24: “Mesmerizing Morocco”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.What is the campaign about?
Southeast Mastercard launched the winter campaign, titled “Mesmerizing Morocco,” to provide cardholders with priceless moments. The flagship campaign aims to make the winter travel and shopping season ahead more exciting and rewarding by encouraging everyday spending via Southeast Bank Mastercard Credit & Prepaid cards. Participating in the campaign, Southeast Bank Mastercard Cardholders will get an opportunity to win the Grand Prize—a luxurious couple trip to Morocco along with other exciting prizes.
2. What is the campaign duration?
The Campaign starts with effect from December 17, 2023, and will continue till January 31, 2024. (46 days)
3. What are the awards offered in the campaign?
- Grand Prize: Southeast Bank Mastercard Cardholders will get an opportunity to win the Grand Prize—a luxurious couple trip to Morocco, which is a popular travel destination with a vibrant cultural history, and colorful landscapes, deserts, and sea beaches. The grand prize includes airfares & accommodations for 2 persons.
- The next winners will have the opportunity to win over 50 exciting prizes including travel vouchers for other travel destinations, electronic & gadgets, dinner & shopping coupons, and more.
4. What are the minimum eligibility criteria to participate in the campaign?
- The customers have to conduct the transactions using Southeast Bank Mastercard Credit or Prepaid Card in order to participate in the campaign.
- During the campaign period, the Cardholder is required to use their Southeast Bank Mastercard at least 4 (four) times either at the Point of Sale (POS) or through an E-commerce portal.
- Each transaction made using the Southeast Bank Mastercard must have a minimum value of BDT 1,000 for Domestic Transactions or USD 25 for Overseas Transactions.
5. Are split or multiple transactions eligible for the campaign?
No, split or multiple transactions made at the same merchant location within the same day will not be eligible for the campaign. In such instances, only 1 transaction will be counted.
6. Are transactions involving Mobile Financial Services (MFS) accounts or wallet loading eligible for the campaign?
No, any transaction related to the MFS accounts or wallet loading will not be eligible for this campaign.
7. What are the winning criteria for the campaign?
The winner will be determined based on the maximum points earned through the frequency of transactions made with the Mastercard. The participants with the highest number of points will be announced as the winners.
*In cases where 2 or more Mastercard Cardholders score the same number of points, the winner will be decided on the basis of the transaction value. In case the transaction value is also identical for 2 or more Mastercard cardholders, the winner will be decided on the basis of who made the transaction earlier.
8. How are the points calculated?
- Each retail transaction will qualify for points under this campaign as follow:
- 3 Points for E-commerce Retail Transaction of BDT 1,000 or above at Online Travel Agents (OTA), Airlines, Hotel & Resort online platforms, and e-commerce retail portals.
- 2 Points for Domestic POS Retail Transaction of BDT 1,000 or above at any retail outlet within Bangladesh
- 3 Points for Overseas POS and E-commerce Retail transaction of USD 25 or above at any retail, hotel, airlines aggregators or other e-commerce portals
9. What type of transactions are not eligible for participating in the campaign?
Only retail transactions will be eligible for this campaign and Mastercard reserves the right to disallow any transaction performed for commercial purposes.
10. Will customers participate with cash purchases?
No, cash purchases will not be eligible to participate under this campaign.
* Mastercard reserves the right to modify, extend or suspend this campaign.